Monday, February 1, 2010

Back to work! Back to work!

~I absolutely must get back to work. Hadn't even had the sewing machine out since we arrived here in Florida almost a month ago. Just can't seem to get in gear. Last Friday, I dragged out all my fabrics and looked everything over, hoping for inspiration. Set up the sewing machine, thread, pin cushion, scissors...all in order on the table next to the machine. I'm ready. Everything is waiting. So why is it now Monday and I still haven't touched any of it? Ugh. I need a kick in the pants, as my mother used to say.
~Today is rainy and dreary. The perfect day to sew and be creative. I swear, I will get back to work. I will. I will. I'll let you know tomorrow!!

1 comment:

  1. Heeeheehe! It just sounds like one of those 'gray' days!

    Have a glorious day and a better on tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, but due to a large number of spam comments recently, I am now monitoring comments before publishing them. The Internet is a weird place sometimes!