Tuesday, March 16, 2010

~Chocolate pudding with sprinkles~

~Our newest apron. A polka dot batik apron with an artful side. The charm of batik is in its innocent irregularities, both in color and weave. The chocolate brown and strawberry pink colors of this polka dot batik are particularly playful. If you look closely, sometimes the tiny dots look like tear drops in places where they lose their exactness. If you've ever done tie dying or hand blocking, you know that those irregularities are what lend the fabric its charm. The matching patchwork ditty bag is dynamo!

~Check it out in our online store at http://www.apronsgonewild.etsy.com/

3 comments:

  1. Joanne ~~ Happy Saint Partick's Day !! Pretty apron & bag....love the lables M & M's & the Choc Pudding w-sprinkles, you are ever so creative with your hands and your words. Not sure when you head back North...but we are having some Beautiful Spring weather.
    Hugs ~ Connie xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me at Choc Puddin w-sprinkles baby! The apron is great, I had to enlarge the pic to get an upclose and personal view of the lovelies. Your quite the talented seamstress doll.

    Have a wonderful day!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please visit my blog today...not for me, but for my sister. I've provided a link for her submission to the Help Flo Progressive Insurance contest. Voting will be on April 5th.

    Please forgive me in advance for "using" your blog for this purpose.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, but due to a large number of spam comments recently, I am now monitoring comments before publishing them. The Internet is a weird place sometimes!