Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Oh My Gosh...

I know I've already gone on and on about how much I love feedback. But I can't say enough. Last night...just before I was ready to turn in...I was shutting down the computer and before I closed out my apronsgonewild.etsy.com web site, I checked my feedback. I could tell by the count, that there was a new one. When I opened it and read the text, I actually giggled. Yes...all by myself, sitting in the living room, I giggled. It was the cutest, most adorable comment I've received so far on my Aprons Gone Wild online shop. A customer had purchased one of my handsewn halter tops, fashioned in Amy Butler's Gothic Rose fabric...which is really pretty (pictured here). I had added some beading and a special touch at the back...a bit of fabric "body art."


It's difficult to gauge how a blouse or apron will fit a customer. Each body type is so different. To think that this halter top went to someone whom it fit pefectly and who absolutely loved it, was such a "high" for me that I can't even begin to describe it. Needless to day, I retired to bed with a smile on my face.


Although I am reluctant to be repetitive, I still can't say enough about feedback. Everyone should be effusive with feedback...to one another...to people who do jobs for you...to your children...to your spouse...to your childrens' teachers...to people who just make your life better in small ways. Feedback fuels the energy that makes things happen. It's the most amazing thing. And it doesn't cost a cent! Give feedback!! And, lots of it!!
Check us out at www.apronsgonewild.etsy.com

1 comment:

  1. Totally cute! Love the aprons you are selling. Would you like to participate in my blog? Maybe come visit sometime at The Apron Goddesses.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, but due to a large number of spam comments recently, I am now monitoring comments before publishing them. The Internet is a weird place sometimes!