Monday, January 26, 2009


Mmmm...Creme Brulee'

Creme Brulee' is without a doubt my favorite dessert. When I saw the colors in this batik fabric, that's all I could think of. The second apron in "The Browns" series is a yummy, caramel colored batik print that makes me want to go out to lunch. I added a few basket weave buttons to this apron, just because they looked good. You can find all the details at our etsy online shop at http://www.apronsgonewild.etsy.com/

Today was a beach day here in Florida. After finishing up the latest apron this morning, getting it photographed and online, we set out to our favorite beach, just north of Patrick Air Force Base. The beaches here are beautiful. Miles and miles of white sandy shoreline as far as the eye can see. The air temperature was perfect for sun bathing although the water is still a bit chilly this early in the season. There were two youngsters swimming and making sand castles, nonetheless. Lots of surfers out and the usual contingent of shoreline fishermen. Blue skies, a gentle breeze....just lovely.

Tomorrow will be another sewing day. The next two fabrics in "The Browns" series are very unique. One print reminds me of a Jackson Pollock. You'll see.


or email me anytime at www.vanscoyjoanne@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. Wow - I love this one. The fabric looks so "beachy" to me!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, but due to a large number of spam comments recently, I am now monitoring comments before publishing them. The Internet is a weird place sometimes!