Saturday, January 10, 2009


Sunshine Again?

Wow! Waking up to sunshine two days in a row this time of year in New England is a gift. But, there's a snow storm lurking around the corner.

I was up late last night getting two more aprons ready for shipping. Had everything packed away for our trip south when two new sales came in. Oddly enough, both the Lovely Lavender Batiks sold within two hours of each other to two totally different buyers. One of the lavender aprons was a birthday gift. I had great fun packaging it with sheer lavender ribbon that made up into a beautiful bow. Sometimes I think I enjoy the packaging of things more than the item itself.

I'm noticing a pattern of sales to Utah, Wisconsin, Minnesota and Kansas. Do you think there's more activity in the kitchen in those areas of the country? Subtleties like that always interest me.

Off to get in a bike ride...probably one of the last before the snow. Then, it's a quick trip to the post office to mail the aprons.
Although our stock is tragically low right now, it's still fun to check us out at http://www.apronsgonewild.com/ or you can email me anytime at www.vanscoyjoanne@yahoo.com
Be sure to copy and paste the address in your email box. Clicking on it here takes you to Microsoft Live Mail, which leads you down the garden path of who knows where?

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to Blog-Land Only have a minute, but wanted to stop in and say Hello. I'll be back soon ~~
    Hugs ~ Connie xox
    PS ~~ Joanne, just realized who you are,
    Sending a Bigger Hug... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well....I did have to chuckle when I read your feelings on haircuts. "If you get a bad haircut you're in trouble no matter what you do." I was raised with the thought that you can do anything to your hair, no worries, because it will always grow out. Hum, I wonder who taught me that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR SPRING LINE. WE NEED MORE APRONS ON APRONS GONE WILD! LOVE YOUR SHOP!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, but due to a large number of spam comments recently, I am now monitoring comments before publishing them. The Internet is a weird place sometimes!