Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ouch!
Something happened to my back. It hurts! It won't be easy packing the car for our trip.

Plus, I had another apron sale last night. This one is gong to Michigan. Once again, Rich and I will have to unpack all the aprons to take out the one that sold, put everything back again. Same with all the shipping materials. But, I'm not complaining.

This customer bought the Emily's Green Polka Dottie apron. It's a really cute one. Lime green cotton with hot pink polka dots and pink polka dot trim. A very happy apron.

Beautiful, sunny day here in New England but frigid temps lurking around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, but due to a large number of spam comments recently, I am now monitoring comments before publishing them. The Internet is a weird place sometimes!